UK Tour with Plum Village Monastics 2017
British Dharma Teachers Sister Annabel, Brother Phap Lai, Brother Phap Linh and Sister Dedication will be coming to the UK in late August to lead retreats, public talks and mindfulness events in the engaged spirit of Thich Nhat Hanh. There’ll be special events in the North-West, Yorkshire, Leicester and Scotland. In London, the monastics will be creating a “Mindfulness Hub” in the heart of the city, with a series of immersive events and workshops. We invite you to join us and spread the word.
Midlands: Family Retreat
- 22-23/08: Pre-Retreat for OI Members
- 24-29/08: “Nourishing Happiness” Family Retreat
London: Mindfulness Hub
Drop in to a calm oasis at the top of Brick Lane for sitting meditations, mindful lunches and total relaxations, or join one of our special 3-hour workshops:
- 6/09 Mindful and Compassionate Leadership: how mindfulness and compassion can transform our workplace and our relationships
- 7/09 Happy Teachers Change the World: cultivating mindfulness in education
- 12/09 Earth Protectors: a deep ecology intensive
See the whole schedule for the week at The London Mindfulness Hub.
Leicester: Mindfulness for Medics
Sister Annabel will be leading an immersive masterclass on mindfulness for clinicians, and educators and students, at Leicester Medical School, and a full Day of Mindfulness.